Platinum Tools® Stub-End Coax Stripper | RG59/6
A common scenario in retro coaxial installs is finding the stub end of a coax cable protruding on the inside of the wall outlet or MDU box. Stripping a standard coax cable is difficult due to the restricted terminating space. We have the solution. Use the Stub-End Coax Cable Stripper!
- Strips in restricted terminating space
- Rotates like a screwdriver and in either direction
- Built-in braid comb for combing braid back over jacket
- Replaceable blade cassette, no adjustment required
- Strips both RG59 and RG6 coax cable
- Braid Strip Dimension: 1/4″ / 0.250″ / 6.3