Extend the range of a PoE connection — even in harsh outdoor conditions.
The Intellinet Network Solutions Outdoor Gigabit High-Power PoE+ Extender Repeater (561211) is designed to extend connection distances from a PoE source to an output device up to 100 m (328 ft.) via Cat5e or Cat6 cable. Cover even longer distances by cascading up to five extenders. The PoE+ Extender Repeater does not need an additional power supply, as it draws the power it needs from the PoE input.
Designed for Outdoor Use
With an IP65 rating and a vast operating temperature range of -40 – 75°C (-40 – 167°F), the Intellinet Network Solutions Outdoor Gigabit High-Power Power over Ethernet Extender Repeater can be deployed in harsh conditions, which sets it apart from its indoor counterpart, the Intellinet Network Solutions PoE+ Extender (560962).
Simply connect the “PoE In” port with your PoE injector or PoE switch and connect the “PoE Out” with the PoE device that you wish to connect (e.g., a VoIP phone or a PoE network camera). That’s it. There is nothing to configure. It simply could not be any easier.
Reduced Wiring Costs
No need to run AC power lines for your wireless access point, network camera or IP phone. Simply connect the PoE Extender to the LAN switch port and use the existing Cat5 cabling to deliver DC power as well as transfer data.
Power over Ethernet 802.3at Compliant
The Intellinet Network Solutions Outdoor Gigabit High-Power PoE+ Extender Repeater supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol. It is designed to forward data at Gigabit speeds and provide up to 25 watts of input power to a connected IEEE 802.3af- or IEEE 802.3at-compliant device. The cable length on both ends can be up to 100 meters (328 ft.), bringing the total distance to 200 m (656 ft.).
Daisy-chaining multiple PoE extenders increase the transmission distance even farther. Be advised that each added PoE extender draws up to 4 W of usable PD power, and additional power losses will occur as the cable length increases.
- Extends an existing Power over Ethernet connection beyond the 100 m (328 ft.) limit
- Saves time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables
- Covers longer distances by cascading multiple PoE extenders (Model 561211) together
- Can be daisy-chained with up to four PoE extenders for a distance of up to 500 m (1640 ft.)
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps data rates and delivers up to 25 W to a connected PoE device
- PoE awareness ensures that power is only sent to IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant devices; non-PoE devices only receive data
- Requires no additional power supply; draws the power directly from the PoE input
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant PoE injectors and PoE switches (PSE)
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant powered devices (PD)
- Fanless design ideal for silent operation
- Compact aluminum case
- IP65 rated — waterproof and dust tight
- Mounting holes for wall mounting
- Three-Year Warranty