The Manhattan 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Adapter was made specifically with today’s busy Ultrabook™ user in mind. Connect to an available USB 3.0 port on your Ultrabook or PC, and the adapter expands your connections with three extra SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports and an RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port. Get network speeds of up to 10, 100 or even 1000 Mbps.
Fast and Frugal
The Manhattan 3-Port USB Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is equipped with a fully auto-sensing Gigabit LAN port capable of delivering a peak performance of 2 Gbps in full-duplex mode. It delivers exceptional performance for everyone who requires an ultra-fast and solid network connection. The latest in power-saving technology ensures the hub does not drain the battery of your computer in the process.
Powerful, Fast SuperSpeed USB Performance in a Multiport Hub
Three USB 3.0 ports let users can connect external storage drives, webcams and more at speeds of 5 Gbps. It’s backward compatible with previous USB standards, plug-and-play ready and hot-swap capable. Should your peripherals require additional power, the Manhattan 3-Port USB Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Adapter features a standard connector for an external power 5 VDC adapter with a widely available 3.5 mm barrel jack.
The Manhattan 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is compact and can be easily carried in your notebook case as you travel and transferred from one computer to another. It takes up a minimal amount of space and doesn’t add clutter to your work area.
Compatible with Just About Everything
From Windows®-based Ultrabooks (like the Dell™ XPS or Acer® Aspire series) to Chromebooks™, and Apple Macbooks® to laptops and desktop PCs, as long as your device features a standard USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port (USB 3.0 recommended for best performance), you are good to go.
- Adds a high-speed Gigabit network connection and three USB 3.0 ports for notebooks, 2-in-1s, Ultrabooks™, Surface® devices, MacBook® and Chromebook™
- Three SuperSpeed USB 3.0 hub ports support speeds of up to 5 Gbps
- One Gigabit Ethernet port (RJ45) supports up to 2 Gbps full-duplex transfer speed
- Replaces a malfunctioning internal Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port on a laptop and provides additional USB 3.0 ports for USB peripherals
- Energy-saving Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) technology
- Works with Ultrabooks, laptops and PCs running Windows Windows 7 or Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Compatible with macOS® 10 and 11 Big Sur
- Provides legacy support for devices running Windows XP® and Vista®
- One 1000Base-T RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port with Auto MDI-X (auto uplink) support
- Supports jumbo frames up to 4 kBytes
- Wake-On-LAN (WOL) support
- Compliant with the USB 3.0 specification and backward compatible to USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices
- Three-Year Warranty