Reduce costs by using existing Cat5 cable to provide both power and data.
The Intellinet Network Solutions 1-Port Gigabit High-Power PoE+ Injector allows you to connect your IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant products to a non-PoE LAN switch port. The PoE Injector can be used to connect a wireless access point, IP phone, network camera or any IEEE 802.3af/at-powered device (PD) to a switch. The device has an output power rating of up to 30 watts. That’s enough for even power-hungry PoE devices.
Reduce Wiring Costs
No need to run AC power lines for your wireless access point, network camera or IP phone. Simply connect the PoE Injector to the LAN switch port, and use the existing Cat5 cabling to deliver DC power as well as transfer data.
Protect Your Equipment
Now that you are running DC power to your networked equipment through the Cat5e/6 cabling, you need to be sure that the products are protected from power problems. The PoE Injector was designed to protect equipment from short circuits (short GRND), current overloads and high voltages.
- Save time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables
- Power output of up to 30 watts
- Supports all IEEE 802.3at- and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (Wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP [Voice over Internet Protocol] telephones, IP surveillance cameras)
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- Fanless design ideal for silent operation
- Three-Year Warranty